- 2820 North Dallas Parkway | Plano, TX 75093
- BBA, Marketing
- Magna Cum Laude
- University of North Texas
- 2004-Current: Senior Principal, Money Matters
- 1997 to Present: Own and Operate Financial Services Business
- 1986-1993: Marketing-American Airlines
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- NAIFA-Texas, President -Current
- NAIFA, Member Benefits committee 2011-2012; Current
- NAIFA-Leadership in Life Institute (LILI):
- Texas Moderator 2005-2008,
- National LILI sub-committee member 2007-12
- National LILI sub-Committee Chair 2011-2012
- Member, FPA 2010-current
- Member, MDRT COT-current
Chris and Laura married in 1984 and live in Lewisville, Texas. They have two grown children, Bryce and Michael. He enjoys music and travel and just hanging out with his family.
If I spend the time to understand my clients, what their needs and concerns are, and then act with the client’s best interest in mind everybody wins!
I truly believe in WIN-WIN or no deal.
(Stephen Covey, 7 Habit of Highly Effective People)