What has NAIFA-Texas accomplished in the 85th Legislative Session?
Posted on May 8, 2017 in News
Bills that NAIFA-Texas has worked on and that are headed through the process to the Governor’s Desk.
- HB 3921 and Bill Analysis-- Elder Financial Protection
- HB 1073 and Bill Analysis– adding life insurance agents to the types of agents able to apply for a provisional license
- HB 1197 and Bill Analysis– allowing additional time for provisional license holders to complete education requirements
- HB 1243 and Bill Analysis– allowing TDI to request the ACA 1332 waiver
- HB 1635 and Bill Analysis– requiring life insurance companies to check with the Comptroller on unclaimed policies to find beneficiaries
Thanks for all you do, for so many Texans.
Tim Von Kennel
If you have questions, please reply back to this email, give myself (512-470-6713) or Danielle Lobsinger (972-977-8646) a call.