NAIFA-Texas in the News
- 9-2018: NAIFA-Texas was honored to receive a proclamation from Governor Greg Abott declaring September as Life Insurance Awareness Month.
- 11-10-17: "New Law Combats Elder Financial Abuse" a media interview with Joseph Orr, NAIFA-Texas President, which took place on CBS4News in El Paso.
- 11-5-17: "Texas Ramps Up Fight Against Elder Financial Abuse" an op-ed by Joseph Orr, NAIFA-Texas President, which was published on The Dallas Morning News website.
- 8-29-17: "New Tools to Stop Elder Financial Abuse" by Joseph Orr, NAIFA-Texas President, published in TribTalk, a publication of The Texas Tribune.
- 4-18-17: "April is Financial Literacy Month" a media interview with Chris Hatton, NAIFA-Texas Past President, on KXII,
- 4-17-16: "Aetna's Exit From Obamacare Constricts Insurance Choices" an article published in US News & World Report and includes and an interview with Jason Talley, NAIFA-Texas Past President.
NAIFA National News & Publications
- Advisor Today: AT provides practical information, sales ideas, resources and business strategies to help insurance and financial advisors succeed.
- NAIFA Blog: The NAIFA blog provides timely analysis, context and commentary on important issues shaping the industry.
- Additional Resources: Visit NAIFA National for additional resources including their Press Room, Research & Publications, and more.
Lone Rock Strategic Communications
NAIFA-Texas works with Lone Rock Strategic Communications to help promote the NAIFA-Texas brand and the importance of working with NAIFA members for their insurance and financial advising needs.
NAIFA-Texas members can receive 20% off services from Lone Rock for their individual agency, including social media strategy, advertising development, or media outreach.
- Nancy B. Schein, Managing Partner
- (972) 467-1838