Advisor Ambassor Program
Prospective Members: You Are Invited
At NAIFA, we’re all about strengthening the insurance and financial services industry by helping advisors grow their knowledge and be their best at serving clients.
That’s why we’re offering you – the non-member – free access to NAIFA’s advisor development program so you can learn from the best while sampling professional benefits that come with NAIFA membership.
For just 30-minutes a week, join NAIFA leaders for live strategic discussion, industry insight and advice to put you on a path to success.
April 2019 Classes: Tuesdays at 11:00 am CT
- April 9: Learn Exceptional Prospecting Practices
- April 16: Build Your Professional Network of Mentors & Industry Colleagues
- April 23: Be a Playmaker in the Financial Services Industry
- April 30: Optimize Your Time & Cash Flow
May 2019 Classes: Tuesdays at 11:00 am CT
- May 7: Learn Exceptional Prospecting Practices
- May 14: Build Your Professional Network of Mentors & Industry Colleagues
- May 21: Be a Playmaker in the Financial Services Industry
- May 28: Optimize Your Time & Cash Flow
This program is powered by and run by members of NAIFA's Young Advisors Team*.
Looking for a way to both grow NAIFA membership and your personal brand? Serving as an Advisor Ambassador allows you to do both! Your commitment can be just one session for a given class or a number of sessions over the course of the year.
*YAT = Young Advisor Team
YATs are 40 year of age and under or within their first five years in the industry. YAT was created to ensure that young and new advisors receive the vital tools, resources, and networks necessary to succeed in the financial and insurance services industry.