Sales Builder Webinar
About our Sales Builder Series:
NAIFA's value proposition is to help you develop and build your practice. While you continue to establish your practice, there are always a few things you might need to sharpen your saw on.
These webinars are purely educational and do not discuss specific products and/or companies.
These webinars were designed with our YATs in mind but are open to all members and prospective members. What is a YAT? A Young Advisor Team member who is 40 years of age and under or within their first five years in the industry.
Past Sales Builder Webinars
- 9-11-17: Life Insurance Basics - View the Archived Webinar
- 10-2-17: Advanced Life Topics
- 11-6-17: Running Your Practice in the Fiduciary Environment - View the Archived Webinar
- 12-4-17: End of Year Planning Steps & Setting Up Your 2018 Business Plan - View the Archived Webinar
- 1-22-18: Marketing, Prospecting & Business Planning - View the Archived Webinar (Please note that this recording starts a few minutes into the program.)
- 3-5-18: Annuity Concepts - View the archived webinar.
- 4-2-18: Financial Planning Concepts - View the archived webinar.
- 5-7-18: Disability Insurance Basics - View the archived webinar.
- 6-4-18: All Things Annuities - View the archived webinar.
- 7-9-18: Estate Planning - View the archived webinar.
- 8-6-18: Life Insurance - View the archived webinar.